2023 Oklahoma Planning Conference
The Plan It Forward APA Oklahoma Chapter Conference was held in Enid, OK March 5-7th, 2023. Planners from all over the state convened to learn from each other during two full days of conference activities. The conference program was headlined by three dynamic keynote speakers. Learn more about them here. The Chapter held a general membership meeting and recognized Award Recipients for their exceptional accomplishments and contributions. Sessions and events provided opportunities to network, learn about current trends and best practices, and expand professional skillsets. Thank you to all who completed the post-conference feedback survey. Please see feedback highlights below. This information will be used for future events for the OK-APA Chapter.
POST-CONFERENCE FEEDBACK HIGHLIGHTS
Top responses for what people enjoyed most:
- Walking Tours
- Networking Opportunities
- Variety of Session Topics
Top responses for suggestions to improve:
- More opportunities for networking
- More information regarding logistics
- Provide virtual/recording options and presentation slides for sessions
- 94% somewhat or strongly agreed that the content of the sessions was appropriate and informative (32% somewhat, 62% strongly).
- 88% were somewhat or extremely satisfied with the conference, speakers, sessions, and topics overall (44% each).
- 81% somewhat or strongly agreed that the conference was well organized (28% somewhat, 53% strongly).
- 94% indicated that the duration of the conference was just right.
Sponsors support the programs and events at the APA-OK Planning Conference. Thank you to all the sponsors for this event. Check out the list of sponsors here.